REALTOR/ Top Producer
Experience 35+ years
Licensed in Massachusetts and New Hampshire
Specialties: Listing Agent and Buyer’s Agent, Multifamily, Vacation, or Investment Property, Commercial, Equine, and Seacoast Property
Whether you are listing your property for sale or looking to buy a home or investment property, the assistance of a good and experienced Realtor that you can trust to get the job done right is essential.
As your agent, my goal is to fully understand your needs, and then commit my time and energy to get the job done right while communicating with you every step of the way. This purchase or sale is a major financial decision must be considered thoroughly and then executed correctly, and I understand that.
I am here to be your trusted Realtor to help you achieve the most financially successful and pleasant real estate transaction possible. You will be glad you chose me as your Realtor.
Linear Experience, Education, and Credentials:
· Member of the Greater Newburyport Board of Realtors
· National Association of Realtors
· Licensed in MA in 1979; MA # 31502
· Licensed in NH in 2006; NH # 062647
· Financial Investment Experience 30+ Years
· B.S. Urban Economic Geography Major, Business and Real Estate Minor Salem State University 1985, Summa Cum Laude Honors
· Cartographic (Mapping) and Aerial photographic interpretation experience and knowledge, Concentration in Travel and Tourism studies, and MA Teaching Certification in Social Studies.
· Visual Tour and Professional Photography Training and Experience
· 200+ Planning Board, Zoning Board, Conservation Commission, and other local meetings attended
· Recent Listings and Sales in Boston, Towns and Cities North to include the Rte 93 corridor including Nashua, Greater Manchester and Concord NH areas, East to the Maine border and the Greater Portsmouth region, South to include the NH Coastline, towns on the MA/NH border, and the extensive North Shore region of Massachusetts.
· Personally owned 4 homes, investment property, and sole proprietor businesses.
I had the perfect sales experience with Monica. I'm really very pleased with how quick and smooth the whole process went. She did her homework and we found the sweet spot asking price that generated lots ... [Full review on Zillow]
Zillow helped us find Monica when we're interested in a property but didn't have a local realtor yet. We had met 3 other agents via the Zillow contact feature, but Monica was the first to ask us what ... [Full review on Zillow]
When you are waiting on others for paperwork (lender, seller, etc.) Monica stays on top of those people to ensure you close quickly and on time. As a first time home buyer this process was made easy. [Full review on Zillow]
Monica Brooks helped me buy a beautiful house in Exeter NH.
She actually convinced me to offer less than I was going to settle for and I saved around seven thousand dollars on the purchase price.
Monica ... [Full review on Zillow]
I was at the end of my wits trying to find a suitable place to live in the town I wanted to be in. I was ready to give up and settle for something I didn't really want. Monica's persistence and tenacity ... [Full review on Zillow]